Gunnedah Arts Directory
Be the first to advertise in Gunnedah Arts Directory!
We are developing gunnedah.town for you and early supporters can secure top of category and page one spots! If you would like to create a listing in Gunnedah for your Business or Community Group first Create an Account
Replace this Ad with your content, Your listing updates this entire page!
View an example. Consider what Category might you list in? Do we have it?
Do you like the Arts in Gunnedah?
As a vibrant hub of arts and culture, Gunnedah in New South Wales is home to several businesses in different categories of creative, performing or visual arts. These businesses not only add to the charm of the town but also offer a range of benefits and activities to people of all ages and interests. Here is a list of some of the prominent creative businesses in Gunnedah and what they offer:
1) The Art Shed Gunnedah: Located on Conadilly Street, The Art Shed Gunnedah is a visual arts wonderland for creatives both amateur and professional. They offer a range of art supplies like paints, brushes, canvases, frames, and printing services on paper or canvas. The Art Shed Gunnedah conducts workshops and classes for all age groups and abilities such as silk painting, resin art, and drawing. They also offer an online shop for easy browsing and purchasing.
Contact: +61 2 6742 0884 | email@example.com | Shop 38, Conadilly Street, Gunnedah.
2) Three Legged Pig Productions: A theatre company born in Gunnedah, Three Legged Pig Productions has been entertaining audiences since 2004. Founded by local artist and musician Nigel Triffitt, this company has produced a range of original plays, touring productions and cabaret-style shows, including collaborations with Opera Australia. They aim to provide theatre engagement for audiences and support for emerging artists in the region.
Contact: +61 2 6742 0561 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 64b Conadilly St, Gunnedah.
3) Studio A: Led by artist and educator Fran Dixon, Studio A is a space where children and adults can go to learn and create art. Based in the heart of Gunnedah, Studio A offers classes across visual arts, textiles, mixed media, and sculpture for children and adults. As well as group classes and workshops, Studio A also offers events, art camps, and specialized classes for school groups or individuals.
Contact: +61 2 6742 0806 | email@example.com | 251 Conadilly Street, Gunnedah.
4) Artful Eloquence by Stephanie: This business is an individual creative writing tutor who covers poetry, prose, and reports. Working in collaboration with schools and libraries in the region, Stephanie offers sessions for individuals or groups to improve their creative writing skills. Artful Eloquence also has a blog which includes student writing and helpful writing tips.
Contact: +61 453595605 | firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Barendan Dance Centre: Gunnedah's only accredited dance school, Barendan Dance Centre has been offering dance classes in all genres for more than 25 years. They cater to all levels from tiny tots to senior dancers. Their curriculum includes classes in jazz, tap, ballet, lyrical, hip hop, and contemporary styles. The annual recital provides a fantastic opportunity for experiencing the creativity and talent nurtured at this school.
Contact: +61 469566690 | email@example.com | 34 Marquis St, Gunnedah.
6) Gunnedah Band: Catering to musicians of all levels, Gunnedah Band is a brass and woodwind ensemble committed to the preservation and presentation of high-quality music throughout the region. With over 100 years in the business, the band maintains an active schedule of performances and welcomes new musicians to participate and learn.
Contact: +61 2 6746 2504 | firstname.lastname@example.org | PO Box 83, Gunnedah.
These creative businesses in Gunnedah are just the tip of the iceberg, and the range of creative and artistic activities in the area is immense. From film festivals, music concerts and art exhibitions, there is always something to inspire and entertain in Gunnedah. The region is indeed lucky to have a thriving cultural scene with businesses that enrich the lives of residents and visitors alike.
Gunnedah Arts Articles